Instructions for IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) and Final Camera Ready Paper Submission (Deadline 11/10/2019)
Instructions for Authors before Creating a Camera Ready PDF:
Here are IEEE templates for conference papers. Please use two-column format.
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document as per the following instructions:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-2695-1/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-2695-1/19/$31.00©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-2695-1/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account:
Log in to the (IEEE PDF eXpress site): https://www.pdf-express.org/
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users – Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• 47505XP for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) and Final Camera Ready Paper Submission:
Though earlier you have submitted your IEEE PDF express compliant paper through Easychair paper submission system of ATS 2019, once again you are to submit the same IEEE PDF express compliant paper along with associated details using the link mentioned below for the purpose of production of the proceedings.
So please submit the IEEE Electronic Copyright Form (eCF) and Final Camera Ready Paper following the instructions during submission. Note that you need to enter a paper title and author names that match the camera-ready paper exactly.
The deadline to complete these is 11 October, 2019.
Below is the link to access the Author Submission Site: